July 1 - 2020
-Boho Maternity Dreams- This session is what boho maternity photoshoot dreams are made of! I had so much fun working with Kristie, Tyler, and their adorable daughter Aspen. Would you believe that this couple met in kindergarten?! I love hearing ...
May 21 - 2020
Matthew + Jennifer - Anderson, SC In honor of their wedding this weekend, I wanted to make a blog post with some of my favorite shots from Matthew and Jennifer's engagement photoshoot! Although they are located in Anderson, SC they traveled up ...
February 29 - 2020
Palindrome Day Product Shoot - Vail, CO This photoshoot just happened to occur on Palindrome Day! I know, I am a bit of a nerd for being excited about that... However, these pictures turned out amazing in a beautiful Colorado setting. This is ...
January 1 - 2020
- The Fu Family - Triple threat!!! These girls were so full of happiness and joy, they were fun to photograph. They had a blast running around our farm together. What a great way to ring in the new year :)
July 28 - 2019
Shannie's Adventure I have been MIA the past few weeks because there have been huge and exciting transitions for my family! Most recently, my youngest daughter Shannon made a big move to Sausalito, California. Now that she is all settled in, I ...
June 18 - 2019
Maggie - Good Shepherd Farm What a beautiful bride Maggie was! We had a great time taking her bridal portraits at our Good Shepherd Farm. I am so blessed to live on such a beautiful property and I love sharing it with my clients. Repeat clients ...
May 27 - 2019
Anna Margot - Bridal Portraits I am finally getting around to posting Anna's bridal portraits! These were taken right as a summer thunderstorm rolled through in the middle of May. We dodged some heavy rain and lightning to snag these pictures. ...
February 27 - 2019
Kendall + Jake I am finally getting these photos uploaded to my blog from Kendall and Jakes beautiful wedding. These couple was fun, fun, fun!!! Jake even turned around and took a selfie when his beautiful bride Kendall was walking down the ...
January 27 - 2019
- Sara in de Sneeuw - After a lovely trip to visit my family in Holland, I will be heading back to the USA tomorrow! Ready to get back in my groove. It’s been wonderful to be with my family in Holland (mom and dad and my sister and her ...
January 24 - 2019
- The Silver Stylist - I had the opportunity to work with Lisa Hale, also known as the Silver Stylist. She is a lifestyle and fashion blogger based out of Atlanta. She focuses on sharing affordable fashion for the mature woman. Lisa loves to ...
January 23 - 2019
First Choice Landscaping - Barn Edition I love working with First Choice Landscaping; capturing their beautiful work is always a pleasure! As a landscaping or building company it is always important to get high quality up-to-date photos of your ...
- The Bunten Family - Finally all of the kids are home from college!!! The Bunten Family has all three kids at different colleges and they were all home one weekend. So, of course, we had to snap some great family pics while the whole gang was ...
- First Choice Landscaping - First Choice Landscaping creates some of the most beautiful hardscape designs! We got some up-dated pictures of their last project. Check out their link below:
January 20 - 2019
- The Barnette Family - We definitely had some silly moments working the Barnette Family :) The chilly weather made for some awesome, cozy family photos. They understand life with two daughters, it's the best!!!
January 15 - 2019
Marsh Kitchens It is always a joy working with Marsh Kitchen and Bath. Their kitchen renovations are always amazing and so aesthetically pleasing. I love all of the different personalities they are able to exhibit through different colors, ...
-Harley- What an amazing girl Harley is! She designed all of her own outfits and I just love her sense of style :)
January 11 - 2019
We recently decided that we would sell our daughter's house in Clemson as she will be graduating at the end of this year. Having the property as an investment was definitely a wise decision. But, we don't want to try and manage it from afar after ...
- Taylor - Taylor is a senior at UGA who will be attending graduate school for accounting! We even made it out to her farm to snap some pictures with her gorgeous horse Levi.
- Marsh Kitchens - Check out these beautiful kitchens remodeled by Marsh Kitchen & Bath based out of Charlotte, NC.
December 26 - 2018
-Garden Romance- This botanical themed bridal shoot with Brooke produced some beautiful pictures. I love the whimsical feel that they captured. Congratulations Mrs. Archibald!
December 22 - 2018
Kaitlyn is a Clemson senior who is graduating in December. She loves her animals and hopes to attend veterinary school after graduation! We had so much fun at her family farm in South Carolina.
December 21 - 2018
SHANNON My daughter, Shannon, and I had fun exploring New York over her winter break! We took these fun pictures in West Village.
December 20 - 2018
- KARMA - Karma is a face to watch. It was a pleasure to work with her while I was visiting New York City. Check out her profile with One Management at the link below!
December 18 - 2018
- The Harper Family - I absolutely love working with the Harper Family, they have worked with me for many years. I remember these girls being little babies and now they are growing up into big girls!!!
December 9 - 2018
- The Gehrish Family - The Gehrish Family and all of their critters! I love incorporating pets into family photos. Especially when they are such sweet pups and ponies :)
- The Weeks Family - The Weeks family was just so much fun to work with! The three little boys were full of joy and energy and it was so sweet to watch them interact with their parents and each other. It is such a great pleasure to be able to ...
December 8 - 2018
- The McRae Family - I have worked with the McRae family a few times through Susan's business: Sweetest Beginnings. I cant believe we got a quality family picture with all of their dogs, everyone smiling, with their eyes open! It is quite a ...
December 7 - 2018
- Miss Marisa - I am so proud of this young lady. She is a SCAD student, a dancer, and just an overall amazing person! She wanted to update her LinkedIn profile and we snapped some up to date pictures for her.
December 6 - 2018
Zuri Bridal - Atlanta, GA “Zuri® offers a variety of gowns that enhance every woman, making sure each bride looks and feels her best on her big day. Everything is customizable.”- Jordan Ewing, Owner of Zuri® ...
December 5 - 2018
The Krasovich Family What a fun family to work with! The kids had so much fun running around the fields at Fisher Farm Park for this lifestyle session. If only we could all have as much energy as the little ones :)